TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to PYC. By using our website, placing an order for Products electronically you confirm your agreement to our terms and conditions.
- An order for Products placed by you, the buyer through our website shall be subject to these terms and conditions
- All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
- All orders for Products shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase Products pursuant to these terms and conditions
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been entered correctly.
- Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
- Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in Dublin, Ireland and the language of the contract is English.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- By placing your order you warrant that you are over 18 years old and that you have capacity to enter into this contract.
- Once you’ve placed your order and provided a valid email address you will receive an email order confirmation and a receipt of your credit/debit card transaction.
- We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
- All drawings, photographs, colours, components, descriptive matter and specifications of the Products on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the Products.
- The Products may differ slightly from the images shown on the website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing you accept that, without limitation, the colour tone, fabrication and visual aspects of the products of the Products may differ from the images displayed on the website. You accept that there may be differences in the actual appearance of the Products from the images on the website this is usually due to photographic technique and context.
- We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
- We reserve the right to substitute Products of a similar description and standard if the requested Products are not available but will use reasonable endeavours to match your order exactly. In the unlikely event of you receiving a substituted product you, the buyer, shall be entitled to return the product within 7 working days from the date of delivery, should the substituted product not be acceptable to you. Provided the conditions of clause 25 (below) are satisfied you will then receive a full refund for the returned substituted product.
- We reserve the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
- The price of the Products will be the prices quoted on the website at the date the order is received, delivery prices vary.
- We reserve the right, by giving notice to you, the buyer, at any time before delivery to increase the price of the Products to reflect any increase in the cost to us, which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials, costs of obtaining customs clearance or other certifications or other costs of manufacture).
- In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the Products you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
- When we provide any Products to you, the buyer, under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit card account provided by you on the website order form.
- By placing an order, you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit card account as provided.
- We use Stripe payment method to take payments via credit/debit cards.
- Title to the Products will pass to you, the buyer, on payment in full of the price of the Products.
- We will issue you with an electronic receipt together with a dispatch notice by email once the transaction is completed and will send you a further email once the Product(s) have been dispatched.
- You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form/over the telephone for the purpose of purchasing the Products are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the Products.
- The Products will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form.
- The risk in the Products shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Products are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Products however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your Products by the date quoted for delivery you, the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for incomplete delivery of the Products however caused but will provide you with the outstanding Products as soon as is reasonably practical. If however we have not delivered the outstanding Products within 7 days from the first date of delivery you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding Products.
- All orders will be dispatched at different times as we have partnered with other suppliers
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
- All Orders are shipped via An Post or a Courier service depending on weight and location. You will receive an email to confirm dispatch. If you have opted for traceable shipping, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
- Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
- PYC is not responsible for any items that are lost via the standard postal service. If you have concerns about using standard post please opt for the registered traceable postage option
- Please be aware that customers are responsible for all custom & duty charges.
- Typically international orders take 1-2 weeks to arrive after dispatch but can take up to 4-6 weeks due to personalisation and customs. We hope your package arrives as quickly as possible. If you have not received it after 5 weeks please let us know and we will follow it up on your behalf.
- On the rare occasion that delivery is unsuccessful within the terms of your local trackable postal service and the goods are returned to us with return costs (return costs vary depending on weight and location returning from). Redelivery of a returned order will take place following payment of the return costs and new delivery costs.
- All items are Quality Checked before dispatching our warehouse.
- If you do receive an item that has been damaged or is incorrect, please email us within 48 hours of receipt detailing your order number and a description of the damage or incorrect item(s) to email@example.com. After 48 hours, your item will fall within the 14-day returns policy.
- Once we receive your return/exchange request we will agree an exchange or credit and provide instructions to return the item.
- Damaged/Incorrect items must be returned unworn, repacked in the original packaging.
- Assuming that our return’s policy has been adhered to returned goods will be credited within 30 day of our receiving them.
- At PYC, we understand that sometimes a product is not quite right and that you may wish to have a refund or exchange.
- You have 14 days to return an item(s) from the day that you receive the item(s). We ask that you contact within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details please see “Shipping & Returns”.
- You must use a reputable delivery service that can provide evidence that they have delivered the goods back to us. Please also ensure that goods are packed with sufficient outer packaging to ensure that no damage is caused in transit. We will not be responsible for such damage and would suggest you take out insurance with your delivery service to cover this.
- Assuming that our return’s policy has been adhered to returned goods will be credited within 30 day of our receiving them.
- If in doubt about any aspect of our returns policy, please email us and we will be happy to help.
PYC shall have no liability for any failure to deliver goods, any delay in delivery or for any damage or defect to goods caused by any of the following events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control: Acts of God, flood, riots, fire, drought, war or legislation.
Limitation of Liability
PYC shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents. We endeavour to make our website uninterrupted and error free, but are reliant on our web server. Therefore, the online shopping service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Any other information or advice given on this site is meant for guidance purposes only and purchasers must be responsible for determining whether such information or advice applies to their particular circumstances. The information and advice contained in this website should not be relied upon as statements or representations of facts. No warranty is given as to the accuracy of any information given.
PYC is not liable for any allergies or accidents caused by the products we sell.
This agreement between PYC and you shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Irish law, and Irish courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes. All rights, including copyright, trade marks, names and logos, used in relation to this website are owned by or controlled for these purposes by us. Nothing in this Agreement confers on you any license or right under any of our trade marks, names or logos or those of any third party.
We reserve the right to issue legal proceedings against any companies or persons who copy any text, photographs, images, graphics, logos, button icons, trademarks or any part of this web site. The content of this website is and remains the intellectual property of My Shining Armour.
At PYC we take the privacy of our customers and the protection of their personal details very seriously. Due to the ordering process certain information you submit at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1998 to 2003, solely by PYC.
PYC does not disclose customer information to any third parties. The information is used only for the purpose of processing your request and to communicate with you on any matters relating to the provision of the service in general. Information and statistics may also be used for the purpose of monitoring site usage. These statistics will not include any information that can be used to identify an individual.
- The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Competition closes at date outlined on advertised date
- Winner will be notified via email
Feedback & Complaints
We welcome any form of feedback to help us to improve the service we offer. If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of PYC please contact us. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 5 working days. We will keep you informed as we handle your complaint and will, in most cases, be able to resolve this within 30 days.